This post goes out to all my friends and family in California! I hope you are enjoying sunshine and unseasonable warmth! I talked to my sister today and she was sitting outside and enjoying a rare sunny day in Port Angeles.
Here, we are at the time in the season where I hate all my sweaters, I don't want to wear shoes anymore, and I wish I could just lay in the sun and soak up the rays. Alas, instead, we are getting over a major snowstorm!
 |
| Boyd shoveling snow. |
 |
| Looking down our street after it finally cleared up after 24 hours of snow. |
 |
| Our lovely abode. |
 |
| Covered in snow.... |
 |
| Poor Aoife all buried in snow. |
 |
| Natural beauty alert behind our home. |
On another note, winter is a good time for calorie-rich foods and long brunches on Sunday mornings! This week we gave
dim sum a try - and in good time too, since today is Chinese New Year.
 |
| Crispy buns with mushrooms inside; my 5th cup of tea. |
And the week before we went to our favorite brunch place,
Emma's Country Kitchen, and had these AMAZING begnets filled with dulce de leche. MMmmmmmm.
Comments