Since my last blog post was about me and my mommy friends getting together, it's only appropriate that this post features their lovely kids!
Last week we all took a field trip to the
Como Park Carousel. If you haven't been to Como Park in St. Paul lately, it's worth it to make a special trip over there - even if you don't have kids; I took my grandma and parents there when they came out to visit and we ALL loved seeing the animals and the beautiful gardens in the conservatory.
Carousels are pretty awesome things, especially if you are a kid. Consider, for a moment, these points:
- You go up and down
- You whirl around and around
- There's fun music
- AND you get to choose and ride on your own horse!
 |
I took about 40 photos before I finally got one
with everyone looking! |
Fiona and Aubrey were so excited - they giggled and enjoyed themselves through two turns on the carousel.
 |
| Aubrey scared and smiling |
 |
| Del liked the carts that didn't go up and down |
I sure am going to miss hanging out with these great kids! Thanks for being good friends, Fiona, Adele, Aubrey, and Baby Ethan!
 |
| Riding the golden turtle at the zoo. |
Comments